Client Information: Client operating information
Hi there, and thank you for visiting the site.
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you Welcome to Dallas Curb Appeal, we appreciate your business and look forward to exceeding your expectations.
Estimate pricing is good for a period of 15 days. In most cases we will honor an estimate that it past that date but because of various factors, such as material price change and gas prices increases we reserve the right to make changes as nessesary to estimates that are past the 15 day mark.
A 50% deposit is due before the work is to be scheduled. This is to limit delays for both parties. The balance is to be paid at the projects completion. If the client is responsible for delays, such as when materials are provided by the client and are not available-then an additional payment not totaling the complete balance is to be made. This next payment amount will reflect the work that has been completed to date. Employees will not be on site until all the materials are at the site.
Lighting Demo estimates: These Demos are free of charge but we ask that you only request a demo if you are seriously considering installing outdoor lighting in the near to immediate future. Demo locations of fixtures are not recorded nor saved passed 15 days.
- Payment for final invoices are due upon receipt and have a 15 day grace period. Unpaid invoices will be charged a $25 late fee for every 15 days that they are paid. After 30 days of non payment one or more of the following may occur.
- A mechanics lien will be applied to the real property
- The account will be forwarded to a collections agency
- Suit will be filed with the local court house–Please note that once a suit is filed the court house automatically reports your information to the credit bureaus
Call in to Dig Test 811. Dig test is to be notified 48 hours prior to the start of any digging by the homeowner. We do not perform this function because the information needed, such as your cable provider is not available to us. In addition not all carriers participate in the 811 dig test program. Dig test contractors are usually the major utility providers, this may include water, gas, and electrical. Please note Dallas curb appeal nor Dig test is responsible for marking things added by outside contractors. Samples include but are not limited to the following
- Electrical lines–This refers to any electrical lines after the meter -dig test will only mark the main lines to your meter and not any incidental lines that may have been added by the past or present homeowners such as for landscape lighting
- Sprinkler wires–These wires are not marked by 811 dig test. They are installed by individuals who may or may not have located wires as per a design. We are not responsible but will repair (in most cases in the same day) any damages to wires due to field conditions in which they may be cut or we may need to be re-routed.
- Un-tagged or loss flags are not the B responsible of Dallas Curb Appeal
If the area is not flagged by Dig test this may mean that there are no major utilities in the area. We are not responsible for for wiring issues if the customer fails to have the area flagged– but we will do our best to make sure that the problem is fixed as quickly as possible.
Rock and Other Field Conditions
If a field condition exists, such as rock, spring, etc, you must notify us in advance of your estimate. For example if you live in an area when there is rock close to the surface and extra labor is needed to deal with this field condition, we reserve the right to adjust our estimate to account for the additional labor, equipment etc, involved in working around the field condition.
Coupons and Discounts
If you qualify for a discount or have a coupon you must present it or notify your estimator at the initial time of the estimate. We honor all coupons and discounts, but at times some estimates may be more aggressively priced for seniors or for scheduling reasons and additional discounts cannot be applied afterward.
Every time you make changes as a client you must notify us in writing-this may be done by email or letter. There may not always be additional cost associated with a change order. In some case items are switched out for equivalent materials. In either case a record must be kept as to what transpired to keep accurate records. If you change an item that was previously agreed upon in your estimate that has been already delivered or installed you will be charged for those materials and or labor associated with it’s installation. There are no options for return with live and delivered materials. Once materials are purchased and are on site they will not be credited if unused. You may choose to keep the material or have it donated or destroyed.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call the office at 214-257-8155 or e-mail us at sales@Dallascurbappeal.com.
We reserve the right to amend or alter this policy at any time.